baptista

REX 3d Force

111 posts in this topic

What weather generator did you use to depict the pics on the 3d force pdf?

Looking forward to release. THX

Edited by DJJose

Hi Jose,

It's a mixture of our own as well as saved scenarios from Sky Force itself.

1 person likes this

Hi support, I noticed your new  3d Force which is great. I am currently using REX4 and ASN. Now ASN has released new AS16. Would 3D force work with it? What is the position of the REX4+soft cloud? Are they still necessary even after using 3d Force? Thanks.

Edited by lomel

Hi Lomel,

Yes it will work with any weather engine available. For REX4 and/or Soft Clouds you will still be able to use elements.

Also use the ASN time engine together with REX 4 / Soft Clouds Texture Direct,  is like joining the useful to the pleasant,,  since I have the two products. But viewing the set to be released by ASN, the AS16 did not like the clouds and textures generally promised.
I will repeat what I said in the first post of this topic; REX was always better in this segment of texturing the clouds. They are more realistic, more diverse, with many options. Perhaps as a pioneer in this as well.  Waiting for news.

1 person likes this

Hi Batista,

We are almost there, if you read our PDF, Sky Force 3d is unique, we build them carefully based from real world clouds and classification structures, representative from bottom to top and overall view from real flights. We fixed as well users complaints that are still present with FS at the moment, even with competing new products.

AS16 & Sky Force 3D will be an epic combination. AS16 fixed the poorly displayed clouds in regions like Norway. I also see the lovely REX soft clouds now blending with the mountains.

To finally see REX bring Towering CBs to FSX is an astonishing accomplishments.  I'm very excited about this new REX product!

I watched the video and looked at the pdf, Great job REX team :D I didn't see Cumulonimbus Incus, demonstrated, I was wondering could you post a screen capture of say the best CB with an anvil or the supercell model from say 35-40 miles away at ground level? I have been a Skywarn Spotter with the National Weather Service for almost 10 years so I am kinda anxious to see those screens. If you can't that's ok I will just wait. FSX anvils don't look all that realistic.

I am confused with this somehow. My question is can REX3D Force do a dynamic texture when use with AS16, just like AS16 with ASCA?

1 person likes this

completely compatible as information Alex Kane member.

23 minutes ago, baptista said:

completely compatible as information Alex Kane member.

Thanks... I'll wait for REX 3D than buying ASCA

2 people like this

31 minutes ago, herryjanto said:

Thanks... I'll wait for REX 3D than buying ASCA

with you on that one! 

Thanks for the support folks!

1 person likes this

I got ASN2016, completely refused to buy ASCA, but waiting for my REX peeps to release SkyForce 3D!  You guys are the best in what you do. Cant wait for its release. 

PS. Since you guys have some competition now, I'm sure your SkyForce will be that much better and more improved now than what it even was before! 

Many thanks for all of your hard work! 

Hi folks!

I wasn't active for a long time on forum but I follow most of the news from REX.

That video from first post presents something what I call - OUTSTANDING JOB! And from what I read you have done a lot of work here. 

I think that as soon as Sky Force will be released, it will be a time when finally I will leave REX ESS/OD behind.

Cheers,

Wizzardos

Hi Guys,

Sky Force is designed to achieve better results then what you had before, not downgraded, and we are focusing on quality!

1 person likes this

can't wait, i keep reading the pdf that you published a month ago every day :D

1 person likes this

On ‎7‎/‎16‎/‎2016 at 4:14 PM, mohammedkaafar said:

can't wait, i keep reading the pdf that you published a month ago every day :D

Thank you for your kind words.

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, rstough said:

Thank you for your kind words.

same for me, its awazing :)

In the beginning of this thread, I saw that aurora borealis will be included, is it a random effect or will it be shown depending on actual atmospheric conditions that are required for it to show? Im thinking its the 2nd one lol. 

Can you show us some examples of this effect?

Thank you and take my money.

I've really enjoyed all the REX products I've purchased over the years and I can't wait for this product to be released. I have an issue in my current P3D with clouds, any heavy clouds slam my fps to make the sim really not smooth, even using the lowest cloud resolutions. Will this product create the same issue or will it be more frame rate friendly ?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

11 hours ago, sleightflight said:

I've really enjoyed all the REX products I've purchased over the years and I can't wait for this product to be released. I have an issue in my current P3D with clouds, any heavy clouds slam my fps to make the sim really not smooth, even using the lowest cloud resolutions. Will this product create the same issue or will it be more frame rate friendly ?

Please note if you are  using the SSAA feature from the Nvidia Inspector you will get big FPS drops  during flying inside big clouds, especially inside Storm clouds. I'm getting this problem using a GTX970, perhaps with an 1070 or 1080 you will notice it less due the higher FPS you're getting and will not be an issue or a big issue like now.

http://www.avsim.com/topic/478189-horribly-low-fps-when-flying-through-or-looking-at-clouds-p3d-v3/

Edited by Ilario Masala

Hi, Thanks for replying. No I am not using inspector at all, I found it made the sim worse for smoothness. I currently have Evga 780 classified gpu with no intentions of buying a new gpu anytime soon.

I have been using REX products for a long time. Recently , I have dived deep back into X PLANE. It is awesome, especially night time flying and approached. The flight dynamics stunning. Will REX ever support X-plane 10 and beyond. The weather systems and the plugins are just terrible.

Oh one more thing...when will REX Force be available?

Also I tried to navigate the x plane, but for the reasons you mentioned left the same. It has latest and modern software technology. But nothing compares to virtual reality won over the years, also a lot of adds, supporters, the FSX features, including highlights REX. As for your question see this link: http://www.realenvironmentxtreme.com/forums/index.php?/forum/5-upcoming-product-news/