timest999

Testing the Heavens

20 posts in this topic

Where do you find your aircrafts Tim ?

They look pretty well done !

Does REX will have exactly the same features/services in Europe ? (real high altitude winds, flight plan,...)

Absolutely stunning Tim.  Those are the most realistic rendition of clouds I have seen in my 24 years of simming without a shadow of a doubt.

Cheers and thanks,

Great shots!

Could we see some from above the aircraft? So the angle is facing downwards at the clouds and aircraft :D

Stop posting pictures of real airplanes and skys, or is this still in FSX with REX?  ::)

The amazing part about this is the improvement in the simming experience that we should encounter regardless of how we fly, either low and slow or in tubeliners at altitude... It's mouth watering.

Cheers and thanks,

Its hard to believe that FSX could look this good?  I'm a little skepticle of all this.  I mean when FSX was coming out there was some pretty awesome pictures and video's as well and then we all found that to get that look you were either going to get 3FPS or spend over 3K like I just did to upgrade your computer.

Anyway I will be purchasing REX as soon as it's available. I just hope the hype comes true.  Also if you have any more video's than the ones already posted I would be very interested.

Thanks for your hard work.  I have a feeling you will be richly rewarded.

Marc

The amazing part about this is the improvement in the simming experience that we should encounter regardless of how we fly, either low and slow or in tubeliners at altitude... It's mouth watering.

Cheers and thanks,

It's what we're shooting for ;)

Its hard to believe that FSX could look this good?  I'm a little skepticle of all this.  I mean when FSX was coming out there was some pretty awesome pictures and video's as well and then we all found that to get that look you were either going to get 3FPS or spend over 3K like I just did to upgrade your computer.

Anyway I will be purchasing REX as soon as it's available. I just hope the hype comes true.  Also if you have any more video's than the ones already posted I would be very interested.

Thanks for your hard work.  I have a feeling you will be richly rewarded.

Marc

Marc.. there is no voodoo here. Just artistry and good programming. ;)

Here is a link to videos http://www.vimeo.com/1279152 , I'm not sure which you have seen.

Cheers

Tim

Thanks I guess I am just too skeptical.

Looking forward to the release.  I also appreciate your constant involvment with the community and your accessability.

Thanks I guess I am just too skeptical.

Looking forward to the release.  I also appreciate your constant involvment with the community and your accessability.

Marc:

No problem, I understand. Thanks for your support, and acknowledgment of my involvement.. it means a lot :)