anguspuss

Saitek Pro Flight Yoke and Throttle System vs CH Eclipse Yoke

9 posts in this topic

At the moment using a cyborg v5. Now looking to get a yoke so was looking for feedback on the two above. If anyone has them the good bad and ugly of them

cheers

Anguspuss

Saitek Pro Flight Yoke and Throttle System

Saitek Pro is all i know , your truly flying a desk with this puppy, however for just a few bucks more checkout jetmax 737sktq at flightdeck solutions. now your playing with the big boys, i'm a bush pilot but the would move me to jets no question.

comes with a cup holder if you buy before May 1st 8)

Saitek Pro Flight Yoke and Throttle System

Saitek Pro is all i know , your truly flying a desk with this puppy, however for just a few bucks more checkout jetmax 737sktq at flightdeck solutions. now your playing with the big boys, i'm a bush pilot but the would move me to jets no question.

Ive only had my civil service wedding 2 and a half weeks ago. My new wife would kill me before we even got to church wedding in Romania in June.

I still remember the phone call when my three monitors for Eyefinity turned up. (I might have forgot to mention I ordered them.)

:D Bet it comes in one mother of a box as well.

VRInsight Prop Cockpit Trainer 2S from flightstore has room for two

:)

Saitek Pro. Has a two year warranty which speaks volumes.

Richard.

I have owned Saitek products for quite a while and I'll say they never let me down.

Saitek all the way!

A bit late to the party, but check out my opinions below. You can click through and find the full reviews of each yoke. Also a review of the Elite yoke if your wallet can stand it.

A bit late to the party, but check out my opinions below. You can click through and find the full reviews of each yoke. Also a review of the Elite yoke if your wallet can stand it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g34mLpFs3fE&hd=1

Not later at all. Got 2nd half of wedding in just under a month. (one civil now church in sunny Romania). So Yoke is in hold. Ive actually already seen your reviews.

Im thinking of getting pedals first. Yeah the Elite yoke looks nice but a nice price to match. Only probs with pedals is uk size 12 little feet. :)

SAITEK! ::)

Not loud enough?

SAITEK!

;D

Edited by airbusa321