Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cesar3594

Some addons im looking for FSX

12 posts in this topic

Hey got REX v2, which made the sky/weather/airport ground and light look more realistic, but what addon is it that makes the your airplane screen shakes when you land on the runway? and what is the best traffic for Fsx, My Traffic X, or ultimate traffic 2

I think EZDok is the program that adds the shakes.

I would prefer Ultimate Traffic 2, because the Traffic X thing from Aerosoft isn't well supported by them (not a own program etc.). I thought EZDok is only for Camera views ?

Hey got REX v2, which made the sky/weather/airport ground and light look more realistic, but what addon is it that makes the your airplane screen shakes when you land on the runway? and what is the best traffic for Fsx, My Traffic X, or ultimate traffic 2

Accu Feel

http://www.a2asimulations.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3&products_id=49&zenid=fbe5a25917b369c45dbfcfaeea2ccfcc

Accu Feel, Ultimate Traffic 2 and Heli traffic 2009 are my top picks.

Now I'm looking for scenery addons, because although REX, Ultimate Traffic 2, and Accu Feel, makes the weather/water/airport alot more realistic, the ground texture and mountains doesn't, is there any good Scenery Addons?

Now I'm looking for scenery addons, because although REX, Ultimate Traffic 2, and Accu Feel, makes the weather/water/airport alot more realistic, the ground texture and mountains doesn't, is there any good Scenery Addons?

cant go past orbx scenries especially the pnw around canada and the rockies, nzsi and au are good as well in fact get the whole package lol cant go wrong

Absolutely next stop FTX.

Also check out UTX . They all play well together.

Guys, FTX depends on his Region where he fly :D For me, as a Euro which is mostly in Europe, doesn't care ftx :P