anguspuss

Isle of Scilly Earth Simulations & REX.OD Before & After Shots

8 posts in this topic

Thought be nice to see some before & after shots of FSX add ons with REX 2.0 OD. To get ideas to take the scenery to catch up with REX 2.0. Plus some info on package inst etc.

This was boxed version came in dvd box with disc & serial number. Manual on pdf file. Took around 10 minutes to install. You need to create an account with ES but you do get some free downloads of utilities & uk landmarks. First pic is normal FSX of the Scilly isles in rain. Next to are with ES Scilly Isles & REX. Ive been to the Scilly isles a few times and its pretty accurate with some nice animations included as well.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I think images speak for themselves really like the sandy bays in the island.

one thing forgot its quite small add on so only takes 1.37gb. One thing I did notice it actually installed automatically on my larger hdd.

Great shots! I have that scenery myself and really like it! Never been there but have been at Lands End to look at the isles, but fog and rain made that impossible. I like to land with the PMDG JS41 at the airstrip (stall speed and full brake...) or hoover around with a chopper.

Great shots! I have that scenery myself and really like it! Never been there but have been at Lands End to look at the isles, but fog and rain made that impossible. I like to land with the PMDG JS41 at the airstrip (stall speed and full brake...) or hoover around with a chopper.

It really is one best scenery ive seen. Love the animations as well. Pic below in sunset the yachts sailing in background are nice. Nice lighting as well. Only thing its missing is rowing teams in harbour. Pretty sure the Turks head is on st agnes as well.

Posted Image

Great shots. Lovely scenery.