Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
El Piloto

help to install REX 2.0 Overdrive

4 posts in this topic

i cant install my REX Overdrive 2.0 , it said an error it said there is a problem with Installer Package there is a program that run as part of the software.........

i dont know what is that , please can anyone help me ???

El Piloto,

Welcome to the Real Environment Xtreme forums! Unfortunately, we cannot, yet, assist you until you place your REX order number in your signature. This is per the forum rules. You can obtain your order number by logging into the place you purchased REX, and simply copy the "Order Number", and place it in your signature.

Thank you!

i cant install my REX Overdrive 2.0 , it said an error it said there is a problem with Installer Package there is a program that run as part of the software.........

Forgive me for high jacking this thread , but after a full fsx etc reinstall I had the same issue with the overdrive ( I have a working version of REX 2.0 up to SP 3)

I previoulsy had REX Overdrive working before the need fopr a full reinstall

REX Order Number FSS0015992

Forgive me for high jacking this thread , but after a full fsx etc reinstall I had the same issue with the overdrive ( I have a working version of REX 2.0 up to SP 3)

I previoulsy had REX Overdrive working before the need fopr a full reinstall

REX Order Number FSS0015992

I am up to version 1027 !

Don't 'jack' it. Please start your own thread in the pertinent sub-forum. This is the GENERAL section.