keeszondag

yet to come

14 posts in this topic

Stunning pics Kees.

I wish I could get rid of the excessive shine. It is so frustrating.

...After seeing this I'll go and buy an ATI graphic card!!! NVIDIA - 0 ATI -10 !

AFAIK what I see here is the "essential" environment effect.........Can you explain based in those screens why should I change my lovely Nvidia card?

Im asking because Id like to know a little bit more!

Cheers

...After seeing this I'll go and buy an ATI graphic card!!! NVIDIA - 0 ATI -10 !

AFAIK what I see here is the "essential" environment effect.........Can you explain based in those screens why should I change my lovely Nvidia card?

Cheers

That has to do with an issue Artur is having right now with FSX.... ;D And not a "general" advice!! ::)

Dandy Kees.Is that the pmdg plane?

Yes sir it is, repaint by Ebo, the "Rembrandt" of the REX team!! ;D

Cheers

No one told you "Hey dude go out and buy an ATI card!" It's my personal opinion for ATI Graphics card! For 15 yrs I'd have only ATI in my system and this PC is the first I have with NVIDIA, but for my personal only opinion ATI is the best ever. That's all. I don't care what graphic card you have in you're system, it's not an advice but only my private appreciation. ;)