funnelpond

if you have airbus series volume 1 look in here

12 posts in this topic

Does airbus series evolution volume 1 work with dx10?I am looking for a321 ,a319 and a few like this but they have to be compatible with dx 10.

Thanks

So did I. No answer.

I have series 1 but i dont have the evo upgrade due to the awfulness of that aircraft, i dont even install it now as there is better payware than poor fs9 ports.

Save your money and buy the Aerosoft Airbus X as im sure you wont be disapointed with it ( i dont own it but the quality of it speaks for its self ). I like Airbus aircraft but i prefer classic Boeings ( and other classic jets and the 757 :) )

I would but it too but you i need a joystick for the throttle is that correct?I use my mouse and keyboard still.I own some 727's and 757,and 767 but i find them a little hard to get used to the auto pilot.They are all from captain sim.Like you i dont install them much anymore.

Edited by funnelpond

thing to remember with all aircraft, if you use the joystick throttle you can use the keyboard ( its the way fsx works ), if you are use to using the keyboard for throttle then i dont think it would be a problem for you.

ive got all the airbuses for fsx,the add on ive got is airbus collector edition witch has all the airbuses from a310 right through to the airbus a380. its by first class simulations abacus.

I thought that the airbus x has to have a joystick or the like?I thought the throttle would not work with a mouse and keyboard?

well i cant see Aerosoft using non standard controls for the throttle, if they did then you would not be able to use joystick throttle or a dedicated throttle with out thrid party config software.