timest999

CLOSED REX Essential - UPDATE

85 posts in this topic

Folks,

I'm providing this update to you as we are aware that we're behind on schedule for REX Essential.

REX Essential is in fact in beta testing stages, and has been for quite some time. Our beta testing team is hard at work trying to break the software, while our development team is hard at work fixing issues that arise.

It’s important to note that we will announce 24 hours in advance to release, so please, no more inquires about release dates.

Thanks to all our customers for your patience, support and understanding.

thanks for the update Tim :)

don't know much about beta testing.but sounds like i would get a migraine after a few minutes :) :)

i'm sure everyone appreciates the hard work you and all the team are putting into this.

for me ...i just keep enjoying fsx and REX and when an update comes it's a massive bonus.I still can't believe it when i see how much i paid for REX . that i've used it for hundreds of hours. and it gets bigger and better for absolutely NO extra cost. we are so lucky to be part of this :) .

steve-0

Thank you VERY much for your kind words Steve!!

@Lukas: Haven't seen you around much. ;)

Tim! I haven't seen fsx long time also - two small kids make my fly. But every day I visit forum, learning how to use new coming bonus from REX team. Nice to read about relasing date :rolleyes: I promise when esential came to us-spend much more time with my avia passion! Good luck for all!

Hi Tim

Keep up the good work and do not worry yourself about the release date, we know when it is released it will be a fantastic,1st class product..

Thanks for the update Tim, and it's better releasing a better product than a rushed product. Oh, the ENB files you released are awesome, I definitely would like to see more like them in the future, thanks again and looking forward to Essentials.

All good Tim, most of us know that regardless of when you get it out - it'll be awesome. No hurry whatsoever :)

Cheers,

Derek

Thank You very much for this information!

But indeed:

Don't worry or hurry to much: Take all the necessary time it takes to get "essential" running and working well!

Your wonderful work and support has proven to be really great and reliable all the time since i bought REX nearly two years ago..., so don't stress Yourself up more then necessary and personally possible!

Have a good day,

Christoph

old cliche...'haste makes waste'....all is good

thanks for the update and hard work

Good luck with testing and fixing, all your efforts are appreciated cannot think how I would fly without REX. Right first time is what we all aspire too.

Thanks for the update

Taph

This is what i tell my boss...........Do you want it done fast?.......Or do you want it done right?

I am always farting around installing or reinstallling something or playing around with flight so i am kept busy anyways.

Dont forget Tim we have to fish too right? ;)

Thank you very much for your amazing and wonderful job ! It's very kind of you and the REX team to give free a so wonderful update :)

So thank you 1000x and more ;)

Regards,

Tolkt

old cliche...'haste makes waste'....all is good

Or in other words. "Slow is smooth and smooth is fast".

Thanks for the update! Looking forward to the final result.

THX for posting this timely REX E update.

Basically ":shut-up, don't ever ask again ..and keep waiting"

I truly enjoy REX 2. Thank you

Thanks for the kind words and your understanding.

Ron, bring it on pal! ;)

Many thanks for the update Tim, while I eagerly await the release of this fantastic update - er new product really - , I realize much probably has to go into it , and really appreciate you guys taking the attitude of making sure it is as solid as it can be, when you do release it to the masses. Nowadays, that really is the exception rather than the norm , and it is much appreciated!