64 posts in this topic

Enzo, we'll switch it as fast as a Ferrari, euh McLaren, :D :D :D.

So is there a date that this is coming out? Been looking but can not find any thing

PS not verified yet?

Edited by vincentlherbier

Enzo, we'll switch it as fast as a Ferrari, euh McLaren, :D :D :D.

lol.....both of them are really fast,but in my heart LA ROSSA gets the pole position :D :D :D :D

Wow, this is just getting better and better!

THX for all your hard work, I think REX E will lift FSX to one new level.

With REX E who needs to abandon Good old FSX? Adding REX E with PMDG, ORBX, Aerosoft, FSDreamwings, qualitywings... and many more I am not changing in a good while!

Guys it really looks great! As stated above why leave FSX with these kind of updates! I had 2 question but the one about the flight plan has been answered, the other one is will we be able to set up custom WX senerios through the new REX? My friend and I like to practice IFR procedures in hard IMC conditions right down to minimums and were wondering if we can set this up through REX similar to what FSX WX interface can do although generally not that well?

I can not see any screenchot in your message :( ?!? Any solution ?

Thanx on advance.

David :)

EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Looking Forward to it.............................PLEASE hurry.............skirming in my seat lol

Bob

PS- Go Heels :)

could it be today!!!!!! Alot of good addons have come out today (FSCREW), this would be a nice weekend!

Hang in there we are GETTING REALLY CLOSE!!!

Is that the really close as in 'few days' or the really close as in 'asteroid passing earth at 50 million nautical miles'? ;)

Considering the feauture announcements seem to have dried up for a few days, and that several days ago they commented it was in the hands of about 20 testers putting it through the ringer, my guess would be pretty darn close...

Of course that is total guess on my part, they do a very good job of keeping tight lipped on this.

Gents, this is huge, and we need to make sure it's green to go on ALL fronts. Thank you for your patience.

Here we go another tease!!

This looks great, but at the same time I know that software development always takes extra time when it is even around the corner.

Is there any thought that the flight center can be run in a networked computer with re sizable functionality? I can't wait to use it with my 19" touch screen in lower EICAS.

Thanks,

ermias

Hi Thiago, you will most definitely need to advise on your order number for REX and place it in your signature, otherwise you will miss it ;) Only folks who do so will be entitled to it.

Amazing, I guess you will need a permanent internet connection for the weather updates. Keep the good work guys

Really enjoying REX 2 w/Overdrive. Looking forward to REX E. Does it replace REX 2 then?

Will there be REX 2 support and updates/fixes after REX E is released?

TY

Order #FSS0152234