64 posts in this topic

Are those winds aloft for specific waypoints in the background?

Yes they are winds aloft for each waypoint.

It justs gets better and better with every post you publish for Essentials! Soon please!

no fair you keep fiddling with it and we all waiting for it - cries foul play thats just not fair LOL

Waiting patiently for that email notification ................tic toc tic toc............

Sweeeeeeeeeeet!!!! Ok, NOW I'm officially giddy...and the example even shows my hometown of Indy. It must be summer, because "It don't rain in Indianapolis in the summertime."

I can't wait anymooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeee ! ^-^ Screenshots are amazing ! What a wonderful job guys !

But, please, a release date, please ! :)

The weather engine interface looks AMAZING and also very handy ....don't show these pics the counterpart can get very jealous >:D >:D>:D >:D

looking better and better! I see there are some surprises in store one of em in this thread. I think there are going to be alot of great features we won't know about till it's released! Thanks for the Hard work!

what kind of Flight plan file type could one load into the "Flight Center"?

e.g. if I make a flight plan in my favorite Flight plan tool(s) and I want to export the flight plan to be loaded into "flight center",

what file format should I export it to in order to load it into REX flight center? (FSX *.PLN ,PMDG *.RTE,etc)?

You can import it into the REX flight center, but as a standard FSX flight plan .pln