timest999

ANNOUNCEMENT Rex Essential - New Weather Engine

77 posts in this topic

Screens look absolutely fantastic!

Quick question that I'm sure has been asked before. Do you need to install REX before installing REX-E?

Edited by MBentz

WWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHoooooooooooooooooo .... what that ????? 8)

Posted Image

Neptune

I assume this is going to be a large download. Can we have an idea of the file size, need to get the missus well rested in readiness to peddle the dynamo for 24 hours to keep my dinosaur GPRS ISP powered up and connected!

Thanks guys, looking great!

OOOOHHHH boy, stunning screenies BUT 2 things:

1) now, i have to buy a new PC, no choice.

2) you guys are dangerous pilots flying trough/in those clouds, especially with GA airplanes... :lol: :lol:

Cheers.

Bonjour à tous, fantastiques screenshot, vivement la sortie de ce qui va révolutionner notre environment, merci aux concepteurs et aux réalisateurs pour leurs travail.

Amitiés de France Fred

Hello to all, fantastic screenshot, strongly the exit of that that is going to revolutionize our environment, thank you to the inventors and to the directors for their work.

Regards of France Fred

Edited by fredl109

Can't see the difference between real no more, looks so ... those shots are A M A Z I N G !

Should I bring you some coffee Tim, so you won't have to stop working for it :lol:

One word: AWESOME!!! 8)

just two words: totally awesome..... ;D:) :) :)

Karim, please add your REX order number into your signature as per the forum rules. Thank you.

Wooooooww!!!!

I have never been so excited or excited as this with any fsx release. This has to be so far, the most significant.

This will re write fsx history and how a sim should look, how weather should look and feel. Im blown away by it all here..

No, im already starting to think of excuses when I need to phone a 'sickie' at work when this comes out.

Tim, and all... you're amazing!

Damn. ;)

Bob G.

Wouldn't it be ironic if essentials was released on the 29th. I know what I would download first and it wouldn't be another sim.

I suspect we will be experimanting with Essentials rather than fiddle around with a limited sim, limiited both geographically and aircraft wise.

Astonishing. Intimidating. Flabergasting.

Kudos to all of you REX team!

Simply AWESOME...

Also, been more than a year and only now I realize that I needed to add my Order #s to my signature. If a moderator is reading this... can you please verif my order so I can be reayd to download once available???

BTW... downloading MSF right now to check what can be done with it... cheers from KSAT and MMMY

Absolutely stunning shots, Tim!

Screem perfect, magnificent work, I look forward to hours of flying these horizons in my simulator. Mr. Tim FSX will immortalize this most beautiful work. Long live the Tim .. ;)

Looks awesome. Can't wait!

Edited by jcolson94

Simply amazing, I cannot wait to fly these conditions.

Regards Derek

Looks fantastic......looking forward to the update :)

Excellent job REX team.....now give it to us :)

Tim could u PLEASEEEEEEEE share your ENB config file, pretty sure ALL of us here would love to have it Lol?!?!

I am about to go Crazy here looking at those screen shots. Cant WAIT for the new Weather Engine but till then i MUST HAVE your ENB settings LOL.

Keep up the AWESOMEEE WORK guys!!!!!

P.S. sorry for caps, getting really pumped for the weather engine and looking forward to your ENB settings ;D

Thank You

1 person likes this