djMot

Back in the Saddle Again

12 posts in this topic

Been quite a while since I took any plane up for a ride. There's been a lot of life getting the the way of my fantasy. lol

Here I am flying off in the 737 to see if I can still captain the good ship...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Landing ( and a perfect one, I might add) at La Crosse (KLSE) on the Mississippi River.

Posted Image

Edited by djMot

Life tends to do that dj!

What model is that? This is sweet looking. How detailed is she? VERY VERY stunning shots I must say!

Wow! you really got the whole world on your shoulders, my dream is to fly one, just like that, hope it will come sooner. lol

Stunning shots and so crisp. Well done.

Thanks guys!

Tim, that's the x737project 737-800 which is a totally free aircraft for x-plane. Although some might find it a limitation, it only has a 2D cockpit, but it sure is pretty, and it's the only plane I can honestly say I really don't mind that it doesn't have a VC. They have taken great pains to make the aircraft very close to the real one, and have simulated almost every system. No x-plane should be without the x737! 8)

Oh wow, thanks for the link dj :) I will look into it further.

sir, it's really sad...you're the only one posting shots. I guess x-plane crowd is not very giving when it comes to screenies. Here, i'll have some tea with you

<pulls up a chair and hands a cup of tea....big one yum yum>

EDIT: oh, umm...forgot to say. nice shots, clean evening. i like

EDIT2: oh maan, i just checked...you really ARE the only one posting. if tim would allow...i'd keep you company and post my fsx shots here every now and then. very sad.

Edited by Vik

We had an amzing turn out iin sales in regards to REX for XPlane. Surprised there wasn't much going on in this screenshot area!

I should be looking more outside the FSX area, this are supershots I missed, fantastic set!